Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well, hello blogging world, here I come.

my life is rather uninteresting, so i will start of with the prologue for the story i'm writing.


In a cold, dark, narrow alley, I sense my prey as he makes a futile attempt to escape. In the silence of the night, under the light of the full moon, my senses rise to inhuman levels as I feel the influence of the night, surging through my veins. I stretch my large, black, paper thin wings, in preparation for precisely the right moment to swoop down and strike from my vantage point. As I attack, in the climax of my hunt, my sharpened senses seem to slow everything down, in a way that I sense so many things at once.

The wind in my face, the flapping of my wings, the whizzing of my claws in the air, the dripping of his sweat, the wheezing of his tasty lungs, the thudding of his crunchy legs, his delightful screams, the beating of his succulent heart, pumping every bit of adrenaline through his body in a last ditch effort for self preservation, these things are an orchestra to my senses, sending me into a frenzy of delight as I swoop down and thrust my claws through the pathetic human’s body, each the equivalent of a steak knife through his back as he howls in pain and terror at the ten claws protruding through his chest.

In his last fleeting moments, he looks behind him, expecting to see the face of the devil himself, instead seeing a young boy, halfway through his teens, though with demonic features on his body, consisting of a pair of horns, wings, claws (of course), and a tail. Before giving any reaction, he lost all senses as everything turned black and he died on the spot. That was good, as at that precise moment I decided to stop tarrying and get on with consuming him, tearing through his skin, breaking bones like twigs, spattering blood on the walls, eating his flesh in the fury that is my demonic hunger, and finally consuming his heart (and unknown to me, his soul). Chewing on the last bits of his flesh, I finally calmed down, licking the blood of my arms, the silence of the alley pierced by my howl of a triumphant hunt.

1 comment:

  1. I found a new chat live software called chatwing http://chatwing.com visit and enjoy this chat live software for the communication of your friends and families to be strongly your friendship and also visit the http://chat.ph

    ReplyDelete